** Job Description
1. Handle full set of local accounts and all local accounting functions of the company
2. Handle cash flow planning and forecast, debtor and creditor payments, ageing reports and related matters
3. Ensure proper records are kept for Account Receivables, Account Payables and General Ledger (credit note, debit note, journal voucher, etc) including representative offices accounting records
4. Preparation and timely submission of management accounts and financial statements
5. Preparation of budgets, forecasts, financial analysis, actual vs budget and other finance reports
6. Ensure all accounting activities comply with relevant Acts, Legal and Tax requirements
7. Liaise with external auditors on audit and statutory financial statements
8. Liaise with tax agent on taxation issues pertaining to the Singapore office and representative offices
9. Liaise with banks and other financial institutions on accounting, treasury and financial matters
10. Responsible for GST return and related matters
11. Handle staff payroll, staff claims, staff commissions and dealer commissions
12. Establish and fine tune control procedures to improve the accounting and reporting system
13. Handle accounting and secretarial /corporate related matters for Singapore and representative offices
14. General duties and administrative duties and other assignment as assigned from time to time
1. A good team player with positive working attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Having knowledge and handling experience of finance and accounting sector at least 5 years
3. Experienced year-end closing and audit
4. Only candidates who seek long term career are welcome to apply.
5. Able to communicate in English & Mandarin (in order liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
6. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
TELEPHONE CALLS will not be entertained.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in microsoft word format viaAPPLY NOW.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Manufacturing/Production
Salary : Not Disclosed
Established since 1952, Hwacheon is the industry leader in machine tool manufacturing with well recognized technology, experience and longest history in South Korea.
Hwacheon Asia Pacific, Asia Regional Office based in Singapore, is looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team. Only candidates who seek long term career are welcome to apply.