||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Prepare month end journals and ensure closing meets the targeted timeline
• Ensure completeness, timeliness & accuracy of the recording of revenue for all fraternities
• Involve in interfacing of other modules text file to backend financial system
• Perform income audit on F&B Outlets Update revenue details in the worksheets
• Prepare statement of account for golf professional / coaches / contractors
• Verify miscellaneous corporate billing invoices
• Ensure timely and accurate billing of invoices and credit memos
• Reconciliation and explanation of monthly debtors ageing and collections of outstanding debts
• Assist in monthly issuing Statement of Account
• Diploma / Certificate in Accountancy, Finance or its equivalent
• Minimum 3 years related working experience in Finance
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON Alternatively, you may send your resume to [email protected]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion
Please include the following information in your resume
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified **
We wish you all the best in your career search
Wong Chung Lun (Leonard)
Registration Number R1980630
EA Licence No 06C2859
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 2,800 - 3,200
Deadline:08th Dec 2019
MCI Group of Companies provides a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website: www.mci.com.sg.
Like us on Facebook
PROPERTY PROJECT EXEC, UP TO $5000 + AWS&BONUS, RETAIL FIT-OUT / RENO
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Analytical Chemist - Flavors / Food & Ingredients
Intern (Human Resouce & Talent Acquisition)
Citco Fund Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
Midea Electric Trading (Singapore) Co. Pte Ltd
SpringField Consulting Pte Ltd
Semicon Equipment Technician (Office Hour / NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE)
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Personal Driver - $2,500+AWS+VB / Central / Possess Own Transport
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Part Time Litigation Secretary (Law Firm)
LAW CONNECT LLC
|View all Similar Jobs|