||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Leading healthcare groups in Singapore, offering excellent patient care services as well as a comprehensive range of medical services They strive to serve the healthcare needs of residents by providing affordable and high quality medical care
The selected personnel would be expected to play an integral part in managing, monitoring and overseeing renovation works as well as overseeing the management and maintenance of assigned facilites In addition, this role would require the applicant to
• Lead in the development and implementation of facility and infra project management that would challenge the current operating model, inspire innovation/transformation, advance WIHC's strategy/mission and deliver better value to patients and staffs
• Build sustainability and operational readiness by incorporating functionality and maintainability into new facilities design and construction upfront, and reduce risk during design and construction stage
• Oversee the management, planning, organizing, coordinating and operational processes of the FM/FD and areas assigned
• Identify and monitor Key Performance Indicators across areas assigned in support of the Hospital's strategic direction
• Establish, maintain and implement appropriate corporate policies, procedures and controls for operational process and service delivery
• Direct and manage programs to maintain infrastructures and equipment
• Direct and oversee fire safety matters
The Successful Applicant
You will be a self-driven and motivated employee with good knowledge and concept in facilities management In addition, you will possess
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in Facilities Management
• Good communications, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Independent, meticulous and also a team player
What is in for you
Successful applicants would be offered an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious healthcare environment with massive room for career advancements and growth You will also receive competitive remuneration and benefits Please feel free to contact us to find out more
Interest Applicants may
Click the Apply button below
Or send in your resumes to [email protected]
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No 10C4754
Lim Sin Loong
Registration No R1217121
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 8,000 - 10,000
Deadline:08th Dec 2019
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (License No.: 10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and executive search service provider in Singapore.
At JOBSTUDIO, we believe in (i) representing great talents, and (ii) ensuring successful outcomes for both talents and employers.
We leverage on our local knowledge and global expertise across a broad range of industries, enabling us to provide expert human capital consulting services to our highly reputable clients - both in the private and public sectors - worldwide.
With our consultants’ sound credentials, specialized knowledge and uncompromising professionalism, JOBSTUDIO has helped to build executive and management teams successfully.
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. “
Material Manager / Supply Chain (ERP Implementation / Manufacturing / MNC / East)
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd
Manager, Investees & Business Development
Talent Insight Executive Search Group Pte. Ltd.
Manager, Community Relations (Fundraising)
SingHealth Community Hospitals
Sales Director - Logistics
Cornerstone Global Partners
Manager, Product & Process Development (Emulsifiers, Oils & Fats)
Musim Mas Holdings Pte. Ltd.
MBA Michael Bailey Associates Pte Ltd
Performance Test Lead (Automotive / West / Urgent / 1-year contract renew)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Japanese Speaking Manager-City Up to 7.5K (1905-53109C)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|