1. Responsible for annual division budget planning and monthly forecasting such as
- Creating annual sales, expenditure, manpower, investment plan and budget for division
- Analyze division budget to maintain control of expenditures throughout the year,
- Prepare some reports relevant to the budget and forecast and submit it to Planning & Administration division,
- Attending some meeting and explain financial statements, project progress and forecast of them.
2. Provide technical assistance with project cost and manage each project cash flow, such as;
- Ensures that project budgets are executed in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices,
- Create each project cash flow plan and report to financial division,
- Performs cost-benefit analyses on each project.
3. Responsible for financial closing and audit such as,
- In order to calculate sales amount by POC, provide project budget sheet to finance division,
- Prepare documents which finance division and auditor request,
- Explain the project progress and latest budget situation to external auditor.
4. Support Project manager and Head of Division in the following;
- Rendering financial advice to them to undertake proper financial planning,
- Finds ways to improve efficiency and increase revenues,
- Responds to inquiries related to budget issues.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
2. Several years of experience in a management accounting or financial accounting role.
3. Superior mathematical, planning, research and analytical skills.
4. Superior leadership skills and solid communication skills in both written and verbal form.
5. Understanding of PDPA standards and how it relates to work.
6. Excellent in SAP and Microsoft Excel
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Electrical & Electronics
Salary : Not Disclosed
Meiden Singapore, established in 1975, is the manufacturing, engineering and R&D hub in Southeast Asia for Meidensha Corporation, a Nikkei 225 company in Japan. We are primarily a high technology company offering products and solutions in the power, rail transport, water treatment and industrial automation industries.