Up to $3200 Depending on expereince
Our Client, in the Semiconductor Industry well known MNC located in the West has openings for Assistant Purchasing Officer .
- Responsible for sourcing, selection and negotiation with suppliers to strive for the best price while maintaining the highest quality, reliability and service.
- Monitor the performance of the suppliers and quality of supplied products with multifunctional members.
- Schedule, expedite deliveries and resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries in compliance with quality standards and department’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop strategy and plan for long term supply assurance, sourcing strategy for risk mitigation and cost optimization.
- Prepare Purchase Orders, monitor purchase flow and contracts, ensure timely delivery and track the full procurement cycle, from requisition to settlement.
- Prepare periodical reports and any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Business or Engineering related discipline.
- Good communication skill & Positive working attitude.
- Candidates with relevant work experience and proficiency in MS Excel
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: 19C9570
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Business Development
Salary : N/A