||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Our client, a leading waste management company is seeking a energetic, resourceful Construction Engineer to join their team of professionals to lead the organisation to greater heights.
Scope of responsibilites
• Support Manager on Subcontractors’ sourcing, inquiry package issuing, workscope clarification, subcontractors’ evaluation & selection, cost negotiation and Purchase Order Issuance.
• Bill Of Quantity verification and construction direct & indirect cost estimation.
• Coordinate with all Engineering disciplines to ensure design, cost and client’s requirement can be achieved.
• Handling of issued drawings to ensure latest drawings to be applied.
• Working closely with Scheduler, Subcontractors and clients to plan ahead and schedule critical work paths to avoid delays or obstructions on mechanical completion.
• Day to day management of site, including supervising and monitoring of work progress, site labour force and any work of subcontractors.
• Oversee quality control, health and safety matters on site.
• Assist Manager to monitor and manage the overall construction cost including subcontractors’ progress billing, construction expenses and cost of variation order.
• Prepare and submit the weekly and monthly progress construction reports to management
Incumbent should possess
• Degree in Civil Engineering and or its equivalent qualification
• At least 1 year related work experience preferably in Oil & Gas EPC projects
• Good communication and negotiation skills
Work week : 5.5 day with alternate Saturdays off
Transport provided at pickup points (West and North of Singapore)
** Candidates are invited to send their resume in Microsoft Word Document to include ;
1. Recent photo
2. Current/ Last drawn/ Expected salary
3. Notice period
4. Reason for leaving past and current employment
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Licence No. R1102557)
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Deadline:02nd Oct 2019
HR Focus is a dynamic boutique recruitment agency. We have a team of committed and passionate recruiters who have varied background and working experience come together with one vision -- working alongside with our potential customers of diverse industries, to understand their culture and need, to fully facilitate staff search expertise to effectively match the right candidate to fit in the skill set.
We take immense pride to deliver quality services and solutions to our clients as well as our candidates. We maintain a comprehensive database by using the latest information technology software and social networking to reach out to many potential candidates seeking new opportunities. We aim to transform potential customer into a satisfied client.
We upkeep our professional approach and focus on placing staffs on all levels in the job market in Singapore. We offer competitive rate in our industry with service warranty to our client include government agencies, SME as well as MNC.
Software Applications Engineer
Extron Electronics Asia Pte Ltd
Accounts Executive (Up $1,800) / Immediate Starter
Capita Pte Ltd – Temp & Contract
HLA GARMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Dave Chong Associates Pte Ltd
High End Fashion Associate x02 (Gross Salary S$3000-S$5000+) MBS or Town
STRATEGY SOLUTIONS SERVICES
Project Administrative Officer
SLF CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTDD
Ourdoor Sales Executive (own booth) / Course / Basic UP$2.7K + Commission
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Admin Assistant / Executive / West Area / Up to $2000 / SPMHOP
|View all Similar Jobs|