||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Being part of a dynamic and professional team within SearchAsia, you will play an important role in the consultation and management of both clients and candidates Possessing an exceptional zeal in the “people business”, you will be trained with a comprehensive set of skills to enhance and develop your career
Your Responsibilities include
- New business/ accounts development through cold-calling, market research and networking
- Counsel & advise clients’ development through sourcing of the right talent
- Intensive & careful search for suitable candidates, which includes their identification, assessment and presentation against client requirements
- Counsel & advise candidates’ career progression & development
The ideal candidate would possess the following
- A degree in ANY discipline ideally with at least 1 year of working experience
- Strong record in sports or other co-curricular/extra-curricular activities will have a significant advantage
- Experience in sales & business development is not a must
- Resourceful, motivated and persistent
- Excellent inter-personal/ communication skills, with the ability to influence
Candidates with good performance will have the opportunity to be considered for our regional offices
***Interested candidates should send a detailed resume Microsoft Word Document format to
Claire Lin Xiuxin
EA Personnel Registration NoR1103711
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 3,000 - 4,200
Deadline:08th Dec 2019
SearchAsia is Asia's premier provider of human resources and talents.
As the region's largest search team, our proven search process and broad industry expertise have enabled successful placements to be made for local enterprises and multinationals in key Asian cities including Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
Our focus is to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. We are committed to ensuring the 'Right Fit'.
Our teams of professional and dedicated Consultants serve your specific recruitment needs in highly specialized and diverse industries and sub-industries including Banking & Finance, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Engineering, Human Resources, Hospitality and Legal.
Well-trained and mobile Consultants of diverse training and backgrounds constitute our core expertise and talent. We count professionalism, creativity and perseverance as crucial hallmarks of our regional team.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Senior Assistant Mechanical Engineer-Ship Repairs (Changi)
Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd
Process Safety Engineer (Chemical)
Warehouse Operations Executive (Japanese Speaking)
Senior / Associate Executive, Manpower Development
Agency for Integrated Care
Omotenashi Pte. Ltd.
Network Security Engineer SME
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Restaurant
|View all Similar Jobs|