||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Deploy, manage and support networking services across Asia, support global team
• In charge of environment troubleshooting on WAN, SD-WAN, LAN, VPN and wireless
• Lead or supervise a team across APAC region to manage and maintain the network infrastructure
• Work with multiple vendors to monitor, support and troubleshoot environment as well as maintaining SLA
• Maintain controls and standards to meet compliance requirements
• Responsible for network implementation across multiple sites and region
• Work across the entire IT infrastructure spectrum to ensure solution is secure, simple and effective
• Certified network engineer with minimum 5-7 years of extensive network experience
• Experience should include working with other core infrastructure team
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience leading a team
• Able to work across countries and regions, travel as needed
• Global WAN troubleshooting
• Experience with network design and solutions, integrating solutions from different vendors
• Good work attitude, proactive and independent and team orientated
• Good documentation skill
• Responsible for product implementation on
Cisco Routers & SwitchesCisco ASA FirewallCisco Nexus OSCisco VPNWireless network infrastructureIdentity Service engine (ISE) and monitoringSD-WAN
• Public cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google, AliCloud)
• Knowledge in these areas would be an added advantage
Aruba Clearpass, OSSD-WAN, ViptelaCCNP
• Experience with Cisco Voice / Telepresence is an added advantage
• Working knowledge and experience with VMware hypervisor
• Working knowledge and integration with hyper converged infrastructure is an added advantage
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume to [email protected] and attention to “JSW”
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants
EA License No 08C2893, REG No R1550999
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 4,000 - 6,000
Deadline:19th Dec 2019
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Omotenashi Pte. Ltd.
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Restaurant
Healthcare Assistants / Nursing Aides (Permanent Night / Part-time)
Allium Healthcare (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Backend Software Engineer
Paramount Resources Pte Ltd
CB GLOBAL CORPORATE SERVICES SDN BHD
Presales Consultant (Cloud)
Innovix Distribution Pte Ltd
Warehouse Logistics Net Asia Pte Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|