• Analyse business requirements; determine feasibility, cost, time and resources required, compatibility with current system(s), potential areas of opportunities and/or concerns, recommending and presenting solutions in meeting project objectives
• Responsible for managing assigned projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule
• Business case analysis and for preparing tender documents and administering the tender process
• Designing, testing and deploying of changes to (existing or new) digital/web assets, applications
• Maintenance and support of assigned applications and systems in a cloud platform or on premise environments
• Provide application functional advice, expertise and consultancy services to team members and business users to enable the effective and efficient use of the applications, including conducting application training to users
• Creation of all system/project documentation, and to ensure that they are kept up to date to facilitate future maintenance efforts
• To lead and support in sourcing, evaluate and recommend the appropriate technologies and solutions to meet the business needs
• Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant working experience
• Digital/web application development SDLC methodology with at least 2 years of project management experience
• Web Services using XML and SOAP
• Google Analytic and SEO
• Customer Relationship Management System (eg Oracle Service Cloud)
• Call Center System (eg Genesys PureConnect Customer Interaction Center)
• Web Content Management System and Web Portal
• Linux/Unix, and Microsoft Windows operating systems, and databases
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON Alternatively, you may send your resume to [email protected]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion
Please include the following information in your resume
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified **
We wish you all the best in your career search
Wong Chung Lun (Leonard)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
Registration Number R1980630
EA Licence No 06C2859
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 4,500 - 6,300
Deadline:26th Dec 2019
MCI Group of Companies provides a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website: www.mci.com.sg.
Like us on Facebook
Centre Supervisor (Senior Activity Centre)
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd
Data Entry Assistant ($10 per hour / 6 months) x 12 required
Kelly Services (S) Pte Ltd
Assistant Manager / Senior Executive, HR (2-year contract)
Senior Solution Consultant (Pre Sales)
Canon Singapore Pte Ltd
Physiotherapist (Office Hrs / Various Settings)
Vermilion Consulting Pte Ltd
Sales Executive (Central / Attractive Comms$$$ / Transport / near mrt)
Julian Grey Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd.
Mobile Developer (Android / iOS)
FSK Advisory Pte Ltd
Crown Equipment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|View all Similar Jobs|