Summary of Job Responsibilities
Marina Bays Sands is seeking a Multimedia Designer to join under the Digital Marketing & eCommerce team. The ideal candidate is a positive, creative individual with the ability to work across multiple digital platforms (web, social, email and digital signage) to create design assets that compellingly communicate to our target audience and help to achieve our marketing objectives.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating consumer facing video and graphics for Digital Marketing usage. As part of the portfolio, the designer will assist in content publishing for our digital signage platform. Designer needs to have knowledge in HTML 5 coding for email, display banner and website development.
Create and adapt creative assets for all of our digital channels
• Creating digital assets for web, social, email and digital signage.
• Create video and motion graphic assets using Adobe After Effect and Adobe Premiere.
• Create HTML 5 assets for email, display banner and website. (HTML 5 coding knowledge required)
• Photo retouching and image adaptation for website.
Work on digital signage platform
• The Multimedia Designer will also assist in publishing contents for our digital signage platform within the property, troubleshoot digital signage screen issues when necessary.
Work with marketing team
• The Multimedia Designer will work closely with the branding team, content team, marketing manager/executive and fellow designer to brainstorm idea and create digital content.
• The Multimedia Designer needs to manage relationship with the stakeholders in order to gather requirements for creative production, advising branding guideline, propose design solution and execute creative direction.
Expert in design and digital creative
• Possesses excellent eye for design, has experience in creating motion graphics, have deep understanding of typography and have the ability to adapt to the latest design trend and digital technology.
Good time management
• We consistently have several creative tasks and projects assigned at any given time, hence the candidate must have the capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage their time under pressure and multitask in order to deliver the deadline on schedule.
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Multimedia Design, Animation, Motion Graphic, Communication Design, Digital Visual Effects, Web, Graphic or related disciplines.
2-3 years’ experience in Multimedia/Digital Design or Motion Graphic Design for design studio, agency, or in-house creative department.
Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines.
Ability to work solo or as part of a team.
Meticulous, thorough, detailed, and well organised.
Ability to demonstrates proficiency in delivering strategic creative ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
Display exceptional graphic design skills, extending across many styles and digital channels.
Ability to storyboard design concepts and good presentation skill.
Good communication & people skills combined with a sense of humour and fun!
Expert user of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.
Experience in front-end and HTML5 coding.
The following skills are appreciated but not required: 3D Animation; Google Web Designer; web development; web design.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Hotel/Hospitality
Salary : Not Disclosed
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.