||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Responsible for Sizing, Selection, Pricing and on time Quotation submission to sales channels and/or customers for Regulating products and their spare parts.
• Responsible for best cost solutions and lead times to increase win rate.
• Responsible for validation of customer POs against our quotations and facilitating timely processing of customer POs in our system by SOM team.
• Responsible for technical support to sales channels, customers and internal teams (sales, PMO, SOM, etc.).
• Provides product training to LBP's and sales.
• Reviews RFQ specifications and documents and create quote guidelines to meet MIB (Minimum Initial Bid) strategy.
• Handles Sizing, Selection and Pricing with FF2 (Fisher FIRST 2) and other available tools and determine best cost solutions to increase win rate.
• Coordinates with application experts in AP and other world areas as necessary for special applications and operations / factories for best delivery.
• Provides timely and accurate quotation and technical support to customers, sales channel and our internal teams (Sales, PMO, SOM, etc.).
• Interacts with Quality team to confirm our compliance to customer quality requirements.
• Validates customer testing requirements and quality checks against our quotation and our capabilities Provide technical deviations summary as necessary in line with our capabilities and customer requirements. Also create awareness to customers the benefits of our offerings.
• Provides technical and commercial revisions when necessary to match customer changes.
• Handles FF2 Validation and deal creation.
• Reviews DADF / Deal from LBPs and determine margins to enable sales managers to decide on discount approvals.
• Ensures order notes are included / modified / checked before transferring order to SOM for order entry into Oracle or similar systems.
• Validates buyout prices.
• Generates weekly and monthly reports as necessary for business reviews.
Post –Order Support:
• Provides technical and commercial clarifications to SOM when needed for timely processing of customer PO in our system.
• Co-ordinates with PMO team for drawings when needed.
• Co-ordinates with Quality team for Inspection and Test Plan when needed.
• Validates customer PO for both technical & commercial aspects against our quotation and notify the discrepancies to customer and sales team.
• Reviews customer comments on our documents submitted for approval and implement changes in documents as needed for resubmission to customer for code 1 approval.
• Prepares and issues internal change orders in line with customer comments / revisions as needed.
• For Project orders, provides part number details for spares and price break up for order entry completion.
• Provides technical support to purchasing team when needed for timely placement of purchase orders for buyout items.
• Provides technical support to service team when needed for timely resolution of customer complaints.
• Provides technical support to documentation team when needed to complete Final Documentation.
• Attend to field complaint calls and use CRMOD for registering the complaints and resolving them.
• Records keeping of all works carried out.
• Degree in Engineering with 5 years of sales and application experience in process control industry.
• FF2 hands-on knowledge preferred.
• Strong analytical and questioning skills coupled with ability to develop and implement strategies.
• Good business sense and negotiation capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially influencing skills.
Deadline:02nd Oct 2019
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an entry level candidates exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, Emerson Electric Co. is a diversified global technology company providing products and services for a wide range of industries, commercial markets and end-users. Emerson Process Management Asia Pacific business started 42 years ago with the Singapore office is a recognized leader in process-automation products and technology that offers unmatched capabilities to improve process and asset performance for customers in the chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, power, water and wastewater, and other process-related industries. Singapore, the strategic site of Emerson’s Asia Pacific Headquarters, is of special significance to Emerson customers in the Asia Pacific region. Occupying 280,000 sq. ft, it is the hub of technical know-how and expertise for the development, production, and support of automation solutions, products and services. At Emerson, we empower you to meet the demands of the industry with better quality, expanded capacity, improved efficiency & safety. We define Success as identifying new opportunities & powering our businesses with the best people and resources so that we are in a position to win. To find out more about our company, please visit our website www.ap.emersonprocess.com.
Product And Project Engineer
HAMWORTHY PUMPS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Assistant General Manager
ABC COOKING STUDIO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Temp Legal Counsel | MAX $6500 / Month | Harbourfront | 3 Months Contract
Capita Pte Ltd – Temp & Contract
Assistant Manager (2.9-month contract), School of Economics
Singapore Management University
Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd
Business Analyst (Six Sigma)(ISO 9000 / Lean)(Up to $5k+VB / East / 5 Days)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Analytical Systems Service Engineer (ICP-OES / AAS / XRF / ICPMS / Analyzer)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd – Engineering
Senior Executive, Finance (4 to 6 months contract)
Singapore Sports Hub
|View all Similar Jobs|