||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
- Manage from conceptualization, design, testing, forecast, costing, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Convert companys long-term vision and strategy for Star Hubs Video Entertainment business into a product roadmap, covering product and process improvements
- Look at relevant data with available tools to help in prioritization of roadmap features and bug fixing, as well as direction for TV product in general.
- Competitor analysis to ensure Star Hubs Video Entertainment offerings are relevant to market
- Communicate product roadmap (and strategy) to relevant stakeholders and break it down into actionable components for each team with proper prioritization. Program-manage & deliver each item timely and on budget.
- Deliver the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and ROI for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Evaluate relevant hardware used for distribution in Star Hubs Video Entertainment business, taking into consideration requirements and product lifecycles.
- Evaluate and integrate relevant 3rd party applications to ensure variety of contents for Star Hubs customer base
- Ensure budget are adhered to for spending
- Ensure timely resupply by coordinating with logistics team on stock levels
- Vet contracts to ensure Star Hubs interests are taken care of
- Ensure vendors timely payment according to agreements
- Resolve issues with CS team for escalated customer support cases
- Process management - streamline key customer interactions with StarHub for the Video Entertainment business
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- More than 5 years of working experience, experience in the product management role in similar capacity will be an added advantage
- Proven project management skills.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work with data from different sources to derive meaningful conclusion to business.
- Able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build good rapport and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deadline:02nd Oct 2019
StarHub is Singapore's fully-integrated info-communication company, offering a full range of information, communications and entertainment services for both consumer and corporate markets. StarHub operates Singapore's fastest two-way HSPA+ mobile network that delivers up to 21Mbps for downlink to complement its nation-wide GSM network, and an island-wide HFC network that delivers multi-channel cable TV services (including High Definition Television and on-demand services) as well as ultra-high speed residential broadband services. StarHub also operates an extensive fixed business network that provides a wide range of data, voice and wholesale services.
Launched in 2000, StarHub has become one of Singapore's most innovative info-communications providers, and the pioneer in 'hubbing' - the ability to deliver unique integrated and converged services to all its customers. StarHub, listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange since October 2004, is a component stock of the Straits Times Index and the MCSI Singapore Free Index.
Product & Services
Mobile; Cable TV; Online: - Residential Broadband - Residential Voice - Wireless Broadband
Software Applications Engineer
Extron Electronics Asia Pte Ltd
Accounts Executive (Up $1,800) / Immediate Starter
Capita Pte Ltd – Temp & Contract
HLA GARMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Product And Project Engineer
HAMWORTHY PUMPS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Dave Chong Associates Pte Ltd
High End Fashion Associate x02 (Gross Salary S$3000-S$5000+) MBS or Town
STRATEGY SOLUTIONS SERVICES
Assistant General Manager
ABC COOKING STUDIO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Deputy Director, Integrated Marketing
NATIONAL VOLUNTEER AND PHILANTHROPY CENTRE (NVPC)
|View all Similar Jobs|