||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time with user satisfaction
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as another staff member
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 6+ years experience in medium to large scale project implementation
- Good technical experience in system or applications architecture design
- Proficiency in technology specification and standards documentation
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude, good presentation and communication skills including persuasive techniques.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification / CITPM is a plus
* We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deadline:02nd Oct 2019
StarHub is Singapore's fully-integrated info-communication company, offering a full range of information, communications and entertainment services for both consumer and corporate markets. StarHub operates Singapore's fastest two-way HSPA+ mobile network that delivers up to 21Mbps for downlink to complement its nation-wide GSM network, and an island-wide HFC network that delivers multi-channel cable TV services (including High Definition Television and on-demand services) as well as ultra-high speed residential broadband services. StarHub also operates an extensive fixed business network that provides a wide range of data, voice and wholesale services.
Launched in 2000, StarHub has become one of Singapore's most innovative info-communications providers, and the pioneer in 'hubbing' - the ability to deliver unique integrated and converged services to all its customers. StarHub, listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange since October 2004, is a component stock of the Straits Times Index and the MCSI Singapore Free Index.
Product & Services
Mobile; Cable TV; Online: - Residential Broadband - Residential Voice - Wireless Broadband
Software Applications Engineer
Extron Electronics Asia Pte Ltd
Accounts Executive (Up $1,800) / Immediate Starter
Capita Pte Ltd – Temp & Contract
HLA GARMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Product And Project Engineer
HAMWORTHY PUMPS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Dave Chong Associates Pte Ltd
High End Fashion Associate x02 (Gross Salary S$3000-S$5000+) MBS or Town
STRATEGY SOLUTIONS SERVICES
Assistant General Manager
ABC COOKING STUDIO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Deputy Director, Integrated Marketing
NATIONAL VOLUNTEER AND PHILANTHROPY CENTRE (NVPC)
|View all Similar Jobs|