• Assist Consultants/client in the supervision and quality assurance of construction works on site
• Ensure that all installation methods and material used are in accordance with the contract drawings and specifications
• Liaise with the contractors in the coordination of site works
• Highlight discrepancies, feedback site progress and irregularities to Consultants
• Ensure the contractors maintain work safety, cleanliness and tidiness of the site
• Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering (M&E) or Building services or National Certificate in Construction Supervision (NCSS)
• Must be registered with IES as a Resident Technical Officer (RTO) for M&E works
• For RTO (Mechanical), minimum five (5) years site supervisory experience with minimum three (3) years supervision of at least one of the following works or services which should include Water Management systems, Pumping Systems, IBMS or SCADA
• For RTO (Electrical), minimum five (5) years site supervisory experience with minimum three (3) years supervision of at least one of the following works or services which should include security systems, control systems, IBMS or SCADA
• At least 3 years relevant experience as a Resident Technical Officer role
Deadline:29th Mar 2020
Surbana Jurong is one of the largest Asia-based urban and infrastructure consulting firms. Leveraging technology and creativity, Surbana Jurong provides best-in-class consultancy solutions across the entire value chain of the urbanisation, industrialisation and infrastructure domains.
Headquartered in Singapore, the Surbana Jurong Group has a global workforce of over 16,000 employees in more than 120 offices across over 40 countries in Asia, Australia, UK, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas, and an annual turnover of around S$1.7 billion.
Surbana Jurong has a track record of close to 70 years, and has built more than a million homes in Singapore, crafted master plans for more than 30 countries and developed over 100 industrial parks globally.
Surbana Jurong’s motto ‘Building Cities, Shaping Lives’ reflects its belief that development is more than just steel and concrete. Surbana Jurong creates spaces and designs infrastructure where people live, work and play, shaping cities into homes with sustainable jobs where communities and businesses can flourish.
Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance, UAT Tester (6 months contract)
OCBC Bank (Singapore)
HONTOP ENERGY SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Dental / Lab Technician – Up to $4,500 + AWS + VB |Town | 5.5 Days
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd
EXECUTIVE, FINANCE & ADMIN
PACE O.D. Consulting Pte Ltd
Westcon Solutions Pte Ltd
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
Customer Service Executive (6 months) - Changi Airport
Capita Pte Ltd – Temp & Contract
Lobby Ambassador (Front Office Agent)
Raffles Hotel Singapore
|View all Similar Jobs|