The Senior/Accounts Officer shall be assigned duties in Shared Services.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Processing supplier’s invoices, staff claims and intercompany invoices;
• Preparing monthly creditor reconciliations;
• Preparing weekly cashflow forecast to meet payments;
• Maintenance of vendor master;
• Month-end and year-end closing;
• Reconciling and following up for outstanding items on clearing accounts, creditors’ aging and bank reconciliations;
• Communicating/liaising with suppliers, BUs, auditors and statutory bodies;
• Ensuring compliance with the company’s procedures;
• Preparing and filing GST and WHT;
• Participate in UAT;
• Administrative and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma in Accounting and have relevant working experience in a Shared Services environment.
• The successful candidate should have good numerical and Excel skills and is meticulous in carrying out work orders, able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with a penchant for improvements.
• In addition, he/she should be able to work under minimal supervision and have good communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of SAP and Ariba would be an advantage.
Type : Company job
Role : Non-Executive
Industry : Transportation/Logistics
Salary : Not Disclosed
SMRT Corporation Ltd is a public transport service provider. Our primary business is to manage and operate train services on the North-South Line, East-West Line, the Circle Line, the Thomson-East Coast Line and Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit. This is complemented by our bus, taxi and private hire vehicle services.
Our core values are Integrity, Safety and Service, and Excellence. We are committed to provide safe, reliable and comfortable service for all our commuters.