||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Contract Duration Immediate to End Dec 2019
Salary Up to $6,000
• Negotiated the company’s loan documentation and loan facilities with banks to ensure ongoing access to competitive rates
• Formulated strategic funding plans to fund project requirements by considering factors such as cost, asset liability management, market dynamics and compliance with internal policies
• Formulated hedging strategies to manage foreign exchange and interest rate risk, executed derivative transactions and negotiated hedging related documentation such as ISDA agreements
• Managed the annual EMTN programme update, investor update roadshow and subsequent offering of EMTN bonds in the capital markets
• Monitored compliance with the respective loan covenants, internal policy limits and debt obligations
• Degree with Banking and/or Finance qualification is preferred
• At least 5 years of Treasury related experience
• Financing experience
• Loan administration
• Proficient with Bloomberg
• Treasury operations experience including settlements, placing fixed deposits and setting up of bank accounts
Job Code GLEZ
Email Address [email protected]
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV or contact us 67093424 attention to Glenn with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
More jobs available HERE!
EA License No 08C2893 Capita Pte Ltd
EA Reg ID R1874441 Glenn Zheng Huiwen
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 5,000 - 6,000
Deadline:08th Dec 2019
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at http://www.capitasingapore.com/ and www.facebook.com/capitasingapore
IT Project Administrators (Contract)
DW Consulting Pte Ltd
Social Media Executive
Executive Assistant (2 years contract)
Sentosa Development Corporation & Subsidiaries
Senior Executive, Asset Management (Analytics)
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
Customer Care Officer Mass Interview on 29.05.2019
BGC Group (Outsourcing)
Logistics Coordinator *West 2.7k~3.2k* (Ref.28339)
Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd
Property Manager (Township, Up to 5.5K, MNC)
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd
Digital Marketing Executive
Zoe Nissi Pte Ltd
|View all Similar Jobs|