We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building full stack C# applications, including anything from back-end services to front end presentation. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications and systems integrations required for the operation
- Ensure best practices are used throughout the software development life cycle
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process
- Collaborate with other software engineers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain various business applications
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Provide maintenance support to customers by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected partie
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Diploma/Degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Possess 2 years of relevant experience
- Prior working experience with C# essential
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, you may email us an updated copy of your resume (Attn: STV).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: STV
EA License No.: 08C2893, REG No: R1109889
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : Not Disclosed
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitasingapore.com and www.facebook.com/capitasingapore