Reporting to the Regional Manager, MIS, you will provide technical support to level 1 & 2 support to Asia Pacific offices’ IT infrastructure
Responsible for day to day operations and continuity of servers, network infrastructure and business application software
· Provide level 1 technical support for email (clients and Servers), desktops, laptops, printers and local area network infrastructure which includes physical patching of data and telephone points of Singapore offices
· Provide level 2 technical support for physical and the virtual servers, housed in Singapore, focusing on system administration and monitoring of Microsoft operating system, VMWare EsXi, Citrix XenApp and Dell EqualLogic SAN Storage, MSSQL database, server backup
· Provide level 2 technical support for HESAP’s MPLS wide area network focusing on MPLS (in Singapore, Indonesia and China) monitoring of the wide area network with service provider or Hunting’s corporate network team
· Administer and support telephony system in Singapore offices
· Support in data backup, recovery, restoration and disaster recovery of the network, servers and PCs
· Support and maintain network documentation, user manual and operation manual
Manage and liaise with vendors for purchase of hardware peripherals and software
· Co-ordinate, manage and execute any IT related projects
Provide mobile devices setup support for corporate users
· Regional travelling as and when required
· Ensure compliance to IT Audit
Knowledge and Skills
· Ability and proficient IT Corporate System
· Ability in IT infrastructure
· Ability with ERP, servers and networking systems
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines (essential)
· Analytical and creative approach to problem solving (essential)
· Ability to work under owns initiative (essential)
· Ability to think strategically (essential)
· Minimum Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
· Good PC skills (essential)
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position, please send us an updated copy of your resume with the Job Reference Code to
Job Reference Code JANC
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:SGD 4,000 - 5,000
Deadline:15th Mar 2020
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitasingapore.com and www.facebook.com/capitasingapore
|View all Similar Jobs|